The Imes Bridge
The oldest of the remaining covered bridges, Imes was bulit in 1870 and measures 81 feet in length. - It was originally located over Middle River west of Patterson but was moved in 1887 to a spot over Clinton Creek southwest of Hanley. - Then in 1977, Imes Bridge was moved to it's present site over a natural ravine just east of St. Charles.
Back to Album